Do you have questions about NewHomes.House?
Our Certified Builders enjoy these benefits:
- Construction projects are pre-packaged and buyer-financed. You have no market risk, and you are paid every draw.
- Buyers already own their land, or they can use our national property (MLS) app to find their dream property.
- Real estate agents can help buyers with the process, and the real estate agent commission is included in the price of the home.
To start the process to become a Certified Builder, you will be asked to:
- Submit a financial application to be approved by our national lender.
- Agree to build to our quality construction standards, which includes 16” on-center, engineered floor systems, etc.
Please contact us to learn more and start the process!
Absolutely! We want to give our home buyers as many choices as possible, so we strongly encourage our Certified Builders to market and sell their own homes on NewHomes.House. Any custom home plan that you submit must be pre-priced and include our fee. All of your home plans will be coded so you are the only builder who can sell and build from your home plans — they are yours and yours alone.
We will! We have a team of experienced CAD operators who will do it accurately, quickly — and at no cost to you or your home buyers for the initial changes.
Homes on NewHomes.House are pre-priced by region so our builders and buyers know how much they will cost before construction (excluding land, utilities, etc. and prior to upgrades). Upgrades during construction are by change order using your pricing for those changes.
We offer a full-featured online tool to help you manage the entire construction process — everything from project scheduling to customer communications and product selections — and it is free to use. You are welcome to use it, but it is not required.
Nope. Home buyers are welcome — but not required — to use a real estate agent to help them customize and buy their new home. And if they use an agent, there is no cost to you.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
Please feel free to contact us at NewHomes.House and we’ll be happy to help.